It’s time to get your fundraising efforts moving! Here are 5 ideas to help you raise your first $100 for The Longest Day.
- Post a link to your fundraising page on Facebook and tag 10 friends, asking them each to donate $10.00.
- Host a bake sale at your office, school, church or community center and put the proceeds toward your goal.
- Offer a “prize” for anyone who donates $100.00 or more … make them dinner, run their errands for a day, walk their dog …just to name a few.
- Host a barbecue or dinner and charge an entry donation to attend.
- Ask friends to pledge $10.00 for every mile you plan to walk/hike/ride/run, each song you plan to sing, every book you plan to read, etc.
These are just a few ideas to help you get started. Bet you can come up with a lot more!
READY – SET – GO!
ABOUT THE LONGEST DAY
The Longest Day is all about love. Love for all those affected by Alzheimer’s disease. On the summer solstice, team up with the Alzheimer’s Association and select any activity you love — or an activity loved by those affected — to help end Alzheimer’s. Together, we will raise funds and awareness for care and support while advancing research toward the first survivor of Alzheimer’s.